Red Roses

Red Roses
Once a year, usually in October my boss, gives all of us a dozen roses. This year was no exception.

Serving at the Ronald McDonald House

Serving at the Ronald McDonald House
Monday, Sept 29th our small group Bible study served supper for the guests at the Ronald McDonald House. Here is some of our group!

Deb & I

Deb & I
Deb and I went to the Metrodome and watched the Twins beat the Kansas City Royals 6-0 on Sunday. Don't we look like true Twins fans?

Nathan and Eva at Oxbow Park

Nathan and Eva at Oxbow Park
I took the day off from work on Friday, Sept. 26th and Nate and the girls and I went to Oxbow Park which is a little park north of my place here. Oxbow Park has a few animals whch the girls enjoyed. The weather was gorgeous which made the day even better!

Ashleigh at Oxbow Park

Ashleigh at Oxbow Park
Even though Ashleigh wasn't wearing a "pony tail" the day at Oxbow Park, she still had to check out a different "pony tail"

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quote of the Week 9/16/2008

"Great opportunites to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day"
--Sally Koch

No comments: